So in this post, we will discuss an essential supplement, which is the creatine monohydrate. In this, you will know all the essential things that you should know about creatine monohydrate.
What is Creatine Monohydrate?
So let’s first understand what is Creatine. Creatine is a natural nutrient that our body also produces. We also get Creatine from natural food sources like red meat, fish, beans, etc.
So now, let’s understand what the role of creatine monohydrate in our body is? So whenever we consume creatine monohydrate, our body converts Creatine to creatine phosphate. Creatin is stored in our muscle as Adenosine triphosphate (ATP) after being converted to Creatine Phosphate. Adenosine triphosphate (ATP) is responsible for generating energy while we are doing workouts. In short, we can say that Creatine provides extra energy during your workout.
Before we learn about the side effects, health benefits, dosage, and creatine usage, let us first see some of the best creatine monohydrates.
Note: Before looking at the best creatine monohydrates list, let me clarify that this is not a sponsored or paid post. This list has been made for you after much research and by using these supplements personally.
Muscleblaze is a very popular Indian brand. Its supplements are of excellent quality. And when we talk about muscleblaze creatine monohydrate, then it’s just incredible. I have used it personally a lot of time, and I have got outstanding results from it.
It helps a lot in enhancing your performance. If we talk about its serving size, then you get 3 grams of creatine per serving. You can take 1-2 servings per day according to your goals and workout routine. A lot of people take muscleblaze micronized creatine, but I will suggest you take muscleblaze creatine monohydrate.
Who does not know the name of optimal nutrition (ON)? If you work out and use supplements, you may have used optimum nutrition at some time, and if you haven’t, you must have heard the name. ON Creatine is one of the best creatine powder I have ever used. In this, you will get 3 gm of Creatine per serving. And its mixability is perfect, it mixes very well with water. To check or buy ON creatine monohydrate price in India, click on the “Check latest Price!” button above.
3. BPI Creatine
BPI creatine is very popular among fitness enthusiasts, and there is a reason to be popular. It is one of the best creatine supplement, and it enhances your performance and strength. In this, you get 6 grams of servings, in which you get 4 grams of creatine.
4. GNC Creatine
GNC creatine is another best creatine in India. It’s serving size is 3 grams. It provides you support for immediate energy production during high-intensity workouts. I have used this creatine myself, and trust me, its result is outstanding. You can buy this creatine blindly.
Universal creatine is a perfect creatine powder. It is one of the best creatine monohydrates that I have used so far. It helps you in quick recovery. In this, you get 5 grams of servings. You can take its doses according to your goal.
Muscletech is one of the most renowned name in the supplement industry. But I have included this creatine powder in the best Creatine Monohydrate list because of its results, not because of its name. And trust me its result is excellent, you must try it once. In this, you get 5 grams of creatine in each serving.
Again this is also a very reputed brand, and Muscle Pharm creatine is the best creatine monohydrate. It’s serving size is 5 grams. It provides you additional fuel for high-intensity training. To check this creatine monohydrate price, click on the “check latest price!” button.
Side effects of Creatine.
Many people have lots of misconceptions about creatine in their mind. There are many myths about creatine, such as creatine being a steroid, creatine can cause kidney damage, weight gain, dehydration, etc. So let’s see how much truth is there in these things.
- Creatine is a Steroid: Really? Do you also think that creatine is a steroid? Guys, if you even believe that creatine is a steroid, then you are wrong. Like I told you above, creatine is a natural nutrient that our body produces itself, and we also get it from natural food sources like red meat, fish, beans, etc. So how can the nutrients that our bodies produce themselves be a steroid? So this is a massive myth that creatine is a steroid. You can take creatin without any hesitation.
- Kidney damage: Yes, it can, it can happen, but in some conditions, if you take an overdose of creatine or your water intake is not sufficient. We will discuss doses further. First, we will discuss the water intake. If your daytime water intake is 3 liters, you increase it by 1 liter, and instead of 3 liters, consume 4 liters of water a day. It will help you to flush with the extra waste of creatine when you pee. And in this way, filtering your waste does not cause much pressure on your kidneys, and your kidney does not get damaged.
- Weight gain: Yes, you have a little weight gain due to creatine. Due to creatine, your muscle holds water, but it is temporary. It stays as long as you take creatine, and it is not much noticeable.
Benefits of Creatine Monohydrate:
If we talk about the creatine benefits, then there are many benefits here. Some of them are as below:
- Provide support for immediate energy production during high-intensity workouts.
- Creatine Monohydrate may help to promote cellular hydration.
- It increases your strength and power.
- It helps in enhancing your performance during the workout.
- Creatine monohydrate volumizes your muscles.
- It allows you to gain lean muscle mass.
- Creatine aids in the quick recovery of your muscle tissues from the intense workout.
When to take Creatine?
So now the question is, what is the best time to take creatine? Some people say that creatine should be taken in pre-workout, then some say that it should be taken in post-workout. You can take creatine at any time in pre-workout and post-workout. If you want, you can take creatine at both times.
If you are taking creatine in a pre-workout, you should take the creatine precisely 20-30 minutes before the workout so that your body absorbs the creatine till the training.
And if you are taking creatine post-workout, then you should take the creatine with your post-workout drink. You can take Whey Protein with creatine just after your workout. In my opinion, taking creatine after a workout is much better than taking creatine before a workout. Because some research proves that after a workout, your body absorbs anything very quickly and easily, and you get better results. And remember never to take creatine with milk, always take it with water.
Is it safe to buy creatine online?
Absolutely it is safe to buy creatine online. If you buy online, you get a 100% refund policy, which you do not get in offline purchases.
Many companies give genuine authentication codes on their product, which you can verify by visiting their official website whether the product is genuine or not.